- Internet connection: at least 2 Mbps upload speed, and preferably cable, as WiFi might not be stable enough
- Computer: at least a quad-core CPU with 4 GB of RAM
- Webcam/Handycam or Camcorder with a capture card: this is your camera device. This is what determines your camera image quality. Recommended webcams: Logitech c920, Logitech c930, Logitech c930e, Logitech BCC950.
- Splitter: if you wish to work on more than one platform. This is important as simultaneous broadcasts can lower the quality of your camera if not set right. Make sure that you select the same resolution in the Splitter and on our site to provide a clear camera image.
How to start broadcasting:
Once you have all the necessary equipment, you just need to click on the Start Broadcasting button.
This will redirect you to a page that provides relevant information regarding your online activities, such as:
- Latest News
- My Cover Picture: this will be displayed as your profile picture, it should also be at least the size of 400x400 pixels
- I'm Going to Do in Public: list of things that you are willing to do in Public chat in exchange for tips
- I'm Going to Do in Private: list of things that you are willing to do in Private chat
Once you have provided all the necessary information and documents, you can start broadcasting! Prepare to have this equipment to start with:
- Camera device (your webcam or your splitter). If you cannot see the desired device straight away, drag the list down, as if you moved an icon on your desktop.
- Stream Quality Profile: here you can set your desired resolution and FPS of your camera image. There are currently 4 options:
- Widescreen: 854x480 @ 30 FPS
- High: 640x480 @ 30 FPS
- Medium: 640x480 @ 20 FPS
- Low: 320x240 @ 15 FPS
- Microphone: here you should select your microphone device. If you are using a splitter with a webcam to broadcast, you should select your webcam as the microphone device, as it can be distributed to many platforms, unlike the camera image.